Sunday, November 28, 2004

..... a situation dat i saw last nite ......

I was watchin tv when I heard sum noise downstairs my hse , so I went to my study rm n look 2 c 1 married couples were fighting , they were arguing abt sumtin like d wife gt a call frm a guy I tink n d husband tink dat she's havin affair or sumting like tis lah... den he was takin her hp n den d wife ask him 2 return 2 her ... D couple gt 4 kids ... when d couple were fightin , d wife was carryin d yougest kid... all their kids were quite young ... n u noe wad d husband even start callin his wife bukima sae ... So bad rite ... n den both of them even started 2 push each oth ...they were fightin so lud dat I stayin 10 floor oso can hear sia ....